[Diabetes-talk] Wow!!! Guess everyone is awake now???

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 03:57:45 UTC 2011

What pump are you using? I'm still with DelTech, which is no longer
available, but will be ready for an upgrade soon. If I had the ability
to adjust my own rates, that would make life much simpler.

I do fill my own cartridges, but prefer someone else to do it if
possible. That's the only thing I'd rather have help with, though I can
fill them if I need to.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: