[Diabetes-talk] {Disarmed} Fw:JoinArtificialPancreas PetitionToday

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 06:10:05 UTC 2011

Seven, eight, years ago when I first started my pump, my doctor had
another patient who was blind, and this patient had been using an
accessible pump, but the FDA no longer was approving it. Don't remember
what brand it was. Obviously they were deciding what pump would work
best for me, and that was no longer an option. Anyone aware if Europe
has an accessible pump on the market?

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: