[Diabetes-talk] VoiceRx is Prodigy

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Sun Oct 23 17:06:01 UTC 2011

Hello, all,
How would a blind person use these Roche meters? I would be interested
in more options. I am currently using a Sensolite Nova Plus from E77
Electronics in Hungary and find it quite accurate. It is made by the
same company that makes the SensoCard Plus. I bought it directly from
Hungary. Don't know if they have a distributor in the United States. I
am playing with the Bayer Breeze 2 coupled with the SiDiary software
from Sinovo:
http://www.sinovo.com/
and am having a minor issue that I believe I will be able to resolve.
As you can see, I am really interested in more options than the Prodigy
or the Solo V2, both of which count on the existence of accessibility
to make up for what I believe are otherwise products that would not
receive attention in the general market.
Dotty Martin