[Diabetes-talk] VoiceRx is Prodigy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:34:26 UTC 2011

Has anyone spoken to Jerry Munden, I mean Bern, you were sitting at the
table with him at Convention. Mike Freeman, have you spoken with him, NFB
gave them not only the A+ Award but the Bolten Award this year.

We need to keep on top of these things, when ADS didn't show up at
Convention, I made sure as heck that I had contacted them, not only are they
a supplier, they are close friends, so when I went to the table to search
for them, and was rudely told by one of the women our information desks in
the Market, told me that they weren't there, I was on the phone with them,
being told that Owner was not there and Mr. Jordan Benis was extremely sick.

In any case, I was on the phone.

Now that I am getting e-mails and probably automated sent to me from Jerry
Munden about VoiceRx and no responses from him when I e-mail, it seems we
have been forgotten about.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com