[Diabetes-talk] meter accuracy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 00:05:00 UTC 2011

New York State has put in a resolution to work with ADS, that we will work
to get Medicaid and the HMOs here in NY to start adding either meter or both
to there formularies, as well as in the wording it will add all other meters
that are accessible to the blind and not just in announcing what the reading
is, as well as the strips and supplies that go with them.

I had announced this back a few months ago, but was told well, we don't have
that problem here in our state. Well there are many states that are.  We
should think for all and not just for some.

So, we look to bring this forth in Albany when we march on our capital early
2012.

Each state should try and work on theirs as well, so that once the
government sees that these are passing in states, we can bring it to the
floor in Washington, DC.

So let's move on this all!

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com