[Diabetes-talk] Is losing Braille reading inevitable

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:04:33 UTC 2011

Hmmm... My doctors have always said an A-1C lower than 6 was not good
because it means you're running low far too often. It does vary between
people, and type 1 and type 2 are different, but this is the first I've
ever heard of numbers lower than 6 being recommended for A-1C levels.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan