[Diabetes-talk] Diabetes-talk Digest, Vol 51, Issue 18

Grant E. Metcalf thegems at dslextreme.com
Sat Oct 29 19:24:56 UTC 2011

Dotty wrote:
And don't forget the chocolate.
Dar wrote:
Dark chocolate is good, I don't do allot, but I do love that the best.

And Grant the chocoholic writes:
If you love extra dark chocolate, and can find it, try the 90 percent
chocolate bars made by Lindt. They have about one-half gram of sugar per
square. The 85 percent bars have about 1 gram per square. The 70 percent
bars are discustingly sweet. I haven't quite made it as far as eating the 99
percent bars yet--and probably won't! smile Remember, Lindt 90% extra dark!
important from Switzerland.