[Diabetes-talk] victoza

Lauren B. Hunter nightingale at pcdesk.net
Thu Sep 8 19:55:20 UTC 2011

On 9/8/2011 12:22 PM, d m gina wrote:
> Victoza is to help you lose weight.
> Where you won't feel as though you need to snack.
> Are any of you on this, and if so, one of the side effects is nazia ,
> one of the side effects I don't feel I want to deal with.
> I went on google to find out what it is all about.
> Some insurances don't pay for it, so if mine doesn't I won't start it.
> Thanks,

Hi,
   i've been on Victoza since November of last year.  And maybe at the
beginning there was a little nausea, but for the most part it hasn't
caused much of a problem.  i was on Byetta before the Victoza, and i
like the Victoza much better.  It does help for sure where appetite is
concerned, and i'm on Medicare and it's covered.  Hope this helps.
Lauren