[Diabetes-talk] victoza

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Sep 8 21:43:26 UTC 2011

thanks so much,
Yes if it would help get weight off that is good.
I am not able to walk miles and miles, I do walk though,
I am waiting to see what Medicare and Humana would want me to pay for a
co payment.
I sure would love to drop the insulin and just do one or the other.
Not both.
Just some thoughts.
Thanks again.