[Diabetes-talk] Any Vegetarians Out there???

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Tue Apr 3 02:06:45 UTC 2012

Hey gang:

Any vegetarians out there can give me a very, very simple, simpler than simple vegetarian sandwich recipe?  If there's a lot of cooking to it and a lot of putzing, I don't even want to hear about it.  If it's very simple, send it on!  Will ya?

Bern

Bernadette M. Jacobs
1st Vice-President of Diabetes Action Network

Please consider making a donation to the Diabetes Action Network because Diabetes is the leading cause of Blindness
http://www.nfb.org/diabetics