[Diabetes-talk] carrying/travel cases

Brad Keller kellerb03 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:05:49 UTC 2012

Hello! I'm new to this list or at least recently joine. I am Type I and have been since the age of 4. I have undergone a kidney/pancreas transplant in '99 and another kidney transplant in '07. Both of these were done at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. As the subject line reflects, I am interested in knowing if anyone has any suggestions for a good carrying/travel case for my supplies. Basically I am looking for something that will hold the glucometer, test strips, lancets and device, insulin pens and the pen needles as well as a few extra items. I don't want something that is just one big compartment.
Brad Keller

email: kellerb03 at gmail.com
Skype: Brad-Keller1