[Diabetes-talk] carrying/travel cases

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Sun Apr 29 18:46:53 UTC 2012

Hey Brad!

Bern here.  Wal-Mart has a whole myriad of travel cases!  Sometimes you can
even get lucky at a Goodwill or Salvation Army store.  That's one of the
first places I hit when I need something like that.  Sometimes you can even
find a book-bag-type thing or a small travel/cosmetic type bag.  Sometimes
if I don't have pockets in the bag and I need to keep things separated for
organization, the almighty ziplocks work quite well.  That's what I do.  I
tend to like to wear my bags as opposed to carrying them.  If I gotta carry
it and take up hands, forget it!  If I can wear it either on my back or
over-the-shoulder, Glory Halleluiah!  My hands are free for canes and
whatever else I might need right away.  If the case is small enough,
sometimes I have room in my briefcase.  Never, never, pack meds in my
luggage or anything that goes under the belly?  Over my dead body!!!Just a
few thoughts.

Bern

Bernadette M. Jacobs
1st Vice-President of Diabetes Action Network

Please consider making a donation to the Diabetes Action Network because
Diabetes is the leading cause of Blindness
http://www.nfb.org/diabetics