[Diabetes-talk] New Subscriber and Question about talking insulin pumps

Kelly Thornbury kthornbury at bresnan.net
Thu Dec 27 23:39:23 UTC 2012

Greetings,

My apologies if this has been already covered, I'll claim being new...

Does anyone know any information about the "talking" insulin pump Johnson and Johnson is planning to release in 2013? My doctor mentioned it today, his assumption being a release during the first quarter, and he thinks FDA trials should be, or be nearly, completed.

I haven't found anything online, and a call to J&J of course revealed nothing.

Thanks,
Kelly