[Diabetes-talk] is anybody out there from or familiar with HoustonTexas?

rshelton1 at gmail.com rshelton1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 22:06:35 UTC 2012

Hi.  I live in far southeast Houston -- Clear Lake -- near the Johnson Space Center.  One thing to keep in mind when assessing this area is that Houston is so large that there is great variability with respect to transportation and amenities.  For example, public transportation in the area where I live is nonexistent; however if you happen to live further in, then public transportation is quite reasonable.  We even have light rail here, but it only covers a tiny fraction of the city.

The president of the Houston Chapter of the NFB is a good friend of mine, and I'm sure he will be a good resource.

Good luck -- Houston can be a very pleasant place to live.

Sent from my iPhone