[Diabetes-talk] Problems drawing blood

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Feb 4 21:16:50 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have trouble with my rite hand this way, and all I do is shake it
down and then it will do as I wish so I can get a sample.
if I still don't get one, then I go to the other hand.
I am pleased you are feeling better.
I know there are tablets out there you can keep in your purse and take
one when this happens.
I keep candy with me, and suck on it.
this also stopps the shakes.
Things like that.
You can get bags of life savers.
this was a request from my diabetic coordinator I had at one time.