[Diabetes-talk] Problems Drawing Blood

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Feb 5 19:18:14 UTC 2012

Bern:

I've used the same lancet device for two years! I think the operative term is: if it ain't workin', fix it. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

Likewise, how often one changes lancets is in great measure a matter of personal preference. I use a lancet a day. That's testing four times daily.
Some people use the same lancet for days or even weeks. The oldage adage YMMV applies in spades.

Nonetheless, your advice is in accord with current orthodoxy. <grin>

Mike Freeman
sent via iPhone