[Diabetes-talk] new accu-chek voice meter?

Lynn Baillif lbaillif at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 21:33:32 UTC 2012

Hi Gregory,
I'd take what Roche says with a grain of salt.  About 5 years ago now, I was among a small group that met with Roche engineers and marketing folks at the NFB here in Baltimore.  At that time we were told the Voice Mate Plus would be out in a year.  Then they were delayed because they were developing new strips, then they were waiting for their next generation meter to come out, then delay, delay, delay.  Then I was told they had shelved it indefinitely.  So, I will believe it when I can go out and buy one off the shelf.
Lynn

Lynn Baillif, MS, RD, LDN, CDE