[Diabetes-talk] suppliers of prodigy voice and test strips?

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Thu Feb 16 21:03:34 UTC 2012

Hello,

Where are you located and what type of insurance to you have so I know who to suggest

Kelly Massaro-Neal   t 704.285-6425
Director, National Accounts   f 704.285.6495
                             m 704-458-9400

Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC
9300 Harris Corners Parkway, Suite 450
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
1.800.366.5901
kellym at prodigymeter.com | www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.