[Diabetes-talk] sugar ride up and down

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Thu Feb 23 22:40:53 UTC 2012

Hi Mary Ann:

This poses many many questions.  In your case this could be anything.
Illness can do this.  However, with illness, one is usually on a roller
coaster, often going high because of fever and dehydration, infection, and
everything else.  Pregnancy can create a roller coaster effect.  medications
can do this.  I've no idea how long you've been diabetic; type one or type
two?  That's just to name a few things.  I'm sure there's a whole lot of
other people who can name a whole myriad of causes.  Maybe you could email
me, or somebody might offer the same.  I would recommend doing something
this detailed off-list.  This is kind of like opening up a Pandora's box.
If you'd like to email me offlist, you can do that.  My home phone number
is: 410-455-5311.  But, if you could, try and make it after 7:30 in the
evening, EST so my children should then be in bed and we won't be interupted

Bern