[Diabetes-talk] FW: Talking Roche glucose meters

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:07:15 UTC 2012

No that is the current information,  I would contact your insurance company and inform this of it, as well, they might be looking at an old formulary of information.
Medicaid is never up to date, I haven't been on a Roche Machine since 2005, they also have been saying that for years, the only 2 accessible meters are Prodigy voice and Solo Meter.
Advanced Diabetic Solutions might be able to help.
Greg Santulli, the President of the company was recently on thruoureyes.org with Joe Ruffalo I think it was in January about this.
There phone number is 1-877-377-6382, they also do the fitting for diabetic shoes and other services.
Call and ask to speak to the rep that is working with the NFB members when you call.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394