[Diabetes-talk] Talking Roche glucose meters

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Mon Feb 27 18:07:57 UTC 2012

I'm actually trying to reply to you with information offlist.  but I'm
trying to figure how to get past this "Unicode" crud!

Just give me a minute.
Bernadette M. Jacobs
1st Vice-President of Diabetes Action Network

Please consider making a donation to the Diabetes Action Network because
Diabetes is the leading cause of Blindness