[Diabetes-talk] ?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:42:04 UTC 2012

There are many reasons why someone would get type 1 Diabetes.
Many causes?  Type 1 is anything that affects the pancreas so that it stops working completely.
I was sick as a child, always getting Mono and colds, I wasn't born with diabetes, but when I was 10 I had to be rushed to the hospital with pains, and that my appendix almost burst, but while they were doing my blood work they found that my sugars were off the charts.
Anyone at any age can have type 1, it used to be just kids got type 1 and older people got the type 2.
It was also thought that Type 1 was in your family, type 2 is not the type 1
That is why it is so important to get checked at any age for it.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394