[Diabetes-talk] Victosa

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Wed Feb 29 14:18:15 UTC 2012

Keep in Mind, Debbie:  This is strictly a matter of preference for me and me
alone.  Ya know, one never knows about site affects for new or old meds.  I
tend to feel better personally to stick to Insulin.  It's been around the
longest; proves to be the safest and most effective; and it gets the job
done.  So many people tell me, "Wow Bern!  I'd never do shots!"  My
immediate response is, "Ya would if you thought enough of staying alive.
Now wouldn't ya?"

Bernadette M. Jacobs
1st Vice-President of Diabetes Action Network

Please consider making a donation to the Diabetes Action Network because
Diabetes is the leading cause of Blindness