[Diabetes-talk] refresh my memory

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jan 12 19:59:17 UTC 2012

Hi do you have this yourself,
And You would think it would save not to have to take all of your
bottles of medicine doing it this way.
then when you start from rite to left or even the other way as long as
you remember, you can get all of your morning pills in a slot, and so on.
Do I understand this correctly?
We order from amazon all of the time.
Thanks so much for sharing.