[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice comments

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Mon Jan 23 15:34:14 UTC 2012

Hello Albert,

I appreciate your post as well as calling Prodigy with your ideas.

I can only speak to what I know were currently working on, and I'm not 100% sure of your suggestion is something in our pipeline, but will gladly ask and if it's not in our pipeline, relay your suggestion.

Kelly Massaro-Neal   t 704.285-6425
Director, National Accounts   f 704.285.6495
                             m 704-458-9400

Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC
9300 Harris Corners Parkway, Suite 450
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
1.800.366.5901
kellym at prodigymeter.com | www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.