[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice comments

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:03:25 UTC 2012

Now Bern don't give yourself a conniption, please read what I posted, they are just telling colleen, what her insurance company is telling Express Scripts to do, if it isn't in the hmo or insurance formulary, then express scripts will not pay for it.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394