[Diabetes-talk] Voice and readings: Diabetes-talk Digest, Vol 54, Issue 10

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Jan 30 18:12:13 UTC 2012

In college I dated a guy who became really big in the computer field,
inventing languages and such. Most of our dates involved a stop to
pick up his latest round of punch cards, then sitting on a nearby
wall to see how he had done on whatever it was he was doing. Hmmm,
maybe I should chase him down and ask him to write that program which
would allow us to quickly and easily write down BG's, etc. <grin.>

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407