[Diabetes-talk] RFloppy disc. too funny: Diabetes-talk Digest, Vol 54, Issue 13

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Jan 31 22:19:05 UTC 2012

Oh yes, and let's not forget the excitement of turning in all those
papers without being able to proof-read them. Just imagine sitting
down at one of those good old Olympia typewriters and typing out
three months' worth of numbers, hoping everything lined up. And oh
what one good typo could do! But I actually still have a music
typewriter which is modeled on one of those old machines. So the
memories live on here at my house. <grin.>

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407