[Diabetes-talk] Delta trip

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jul 11 09:36:24 UTC 2012

Actually, since I'm on intensive insulin management, I don't usually bother
as the lantus holds me fairly steady. During convention, however (and Joy
can verify this from the 2009 CA convention), I carry at least one can of
cashoos as room snakcs or even to substitute for a meal (I usually don't
have time for lunch on Board Meeting day).

Mike