[Diabetes-talk] Accessibility questions, help needed

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:44:23 UTC 2012

Mike I am going to send you my account information to you via an e-mail off list, so you can check out the full site.
By the main website is www.weightwatchers.com

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138