[Diabetes-talk] Accessibility questions, help needed

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 21:33:00 UTC 2012

I had done this several years ago, I would love to start going back to meetings, I asked them about material, some places had it others said they would get it never did.
Called weight watchers years ago (about 2), they said that they were updating there website, some areas work some don't.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138