[Diabetes-talk] excellent article

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Jun 17 23:06:10 UTC 2012

I always figure that in the end, I have to work out a meal plan which
I can stick with, foods that I enjoy, making changes based on the
results I get or don't get and not completely going crazy when every
new fad hits the air waves or internet. I admit to being a pretty
strong cynic these days just because of how often I've seen things
change. Now, I'm certainly open to research, but I can be cynical
about studies too. So at the moment, I doubt that anyone could
convince me to totally change everything I do. <grin.>
I do happen to be someone who has things in the carb family which I
really do enjoy. <grin.> And just based on what I've observed in
people I know taking meds to control type two, I think those sudden
drops are more unpredictable than mine. No science behind this one,
for sure. <grin.>
But I do love great disagreements on lists. I love it when I'm made
to think, research and ponder. So thanks, all of you.

Veronica