[Diabetes-talk] DAN Seminar in Dallas

Diane dianefilipe at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 23:40:39 UTC 2012

Howdy everyone!

Well, as Mike told you , this will be the first convention I have missed in
7 years.

As our bodies wear out, sometimes we need help getting them back on track.
For me, it has been my left and right rotator cuffs and torn biceps (that
just sounds like it hurts, huh?)
So, December was the first surgery on the left shoulder and May 16 was the
right.  The right wasn't as bad as the left which has me baffled, as I am
right handed.
Anyway, it took 5 months of pt twice a week for the left, but the right
won't be as long!  I am already in the warm water pool doing the water
resistance.

I will miss being with all of you, and I would love to be re-elected to the
prestigious DAN Secretary position!

Take good care and we will make up for lost time in Orlando next year!

I will be here at home the week of convention if anyone needs anything!
Diane