[Diabetes-talk] Question about meter compatible with IPhone

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 22:18:46 UTC 2012

During an endocrine appt today, my doctor mentioned a glucometer that
can be connected to an IPhone, and a program will not only download the
meter's info but organize it. I'm just curious if anyone knows about
this, and if the IPhone app is accessible, and if once connected to the
phone, makes the meter itself accessible.

I've heard a lot of my docs talk up products that now have online
programs allowing automatic transfer of info that organizes it for the
docs to read, making it more convenient for docs, but obviously if these
products, or the programs, aren't accessible, it doesn't work for those
of us doing things nonvisually.

Anyway, just curious if anyone has more info on any of this.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan