[Diabetes-talk] One more thing.

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 02:20:44 UTC 2012

114 to 145 are not bad sugars, especially readings under 120. 95 is a
great number, but the goal is to be in between 120 and 80, give or take
some. A fasting sugar of 145 is a bit high, but 114 is not at all a bad
number even for a fasting sugar.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: