[Diabetes-talk] Spike.

Michael Park pageforpage at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 06:13:36 UTC 2012

I have never bothered to ask, but my nurse care-giver who has been
looking after diabetics for 40 years, is dead against me going onto
insulin. Since I trust her implicitly, there are a lot of questions I
don't ask. She is diabetic herself and has remained off insulin for 40
years.

Michael Park.
I am not an expert, because "ex" means "has been" and "spert" is "a drip under pressure".