[Diabetes-talk] Another question...like I haven't sparked enough conversation? LOL!

Michael Park pageforpage at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 04:52:04 UTC 2012

Crums!!! That's a jolly goode reading. As the old saying oes, if
something is working, don't fix it. IMPO, the carb count would be a good
question to ask, but don't just ring the changes for the sake of change.

Michael Park.
I am not an expert, because "ex" means "has been" and "spert" is "a drip under pressure".