[Diabetes-talk] Accessible insulin pumps

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 13:40:18 UTC 2012

We all have this, if you are a member of the Diabetic Action Network, it was sent to all of us when it first came out about 2 years is it President Freeman?
It is also available in print and I think through NLS.
Oh yes President Freeman, did you get my personal e-mail yesterday, I haven't heard back from you. Very important.
Cheryl Echevarria

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com