[Diabetes-talk] Accessible insulin pumps.

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 04:59:46 UTC 2012

I think it's time we applied some pressure to these companies. If
children's toys can have sophisticated speaking abilities, there's no
reason an insulin pump can't too. Especially if someone is developing a
device to be compatible with certain pumps, then companies don't have to
do the work. I think this is a pretty important issue. Has the
Federation ever adopted a resolution similar to this issue?

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan