[Diabetes-talk] Talking Glucose meter question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Nov 6 15:51:48 UTC 2012

Right. But just to show that "Your Milage May Vary", there are some who
would find flush buttons *more* difficult to use. I'm not contradicting you;
in fact, if I like the new meter, I may switch to it. I'm only saying this
to point out that, as with computers and much else, there's no one "right"
meter for everyone.

Mike Freeman