[Diabetes-talk] Talking Glucose meter question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Nov 6 20:49:01 UTC 2012

The meter is about the same size but slightly differently shaped. Strips, a
lancet device and a few lancets also go into the Solo/solus V2 case. The
strips are slightly smaller but the blood goes on the end of the strip and
the hole or slot where the blood is sucked up is more centered than in the
early Prodigy Voice strips although the newer Prodigy strips have the slot a
bit more centered also.

I don't see much difference in ease of getting blood on the strips; some
people find one meter easier and some find the other easier.

There are fifty strips in a bottle; that's pretty-much standard across the
industry.

Mike