[Diabetes-talk] Allo

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Nov 21 04:17:13 UTC 2012

Never heard of it.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-talk [mailto:diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of d
m gina
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:37 PM
To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Diabetes-talk] Allo

I have a friend who just started Allo, what is it, a pill or a shot?
She says it brought her sugars down from 210 to 83.
She is taking this as well as her medicine.
My fear would be one would drop to low.
Do any of you take this, and if so how are you effected?
I am in the one hundred range for the most part, in the mornings it is
120 to 123 for me this is good.
My high in the evening before a meal is 170 so I don't know if I would need
this or not.
I just like to learn what is out there.
Also is this a given name or a generic name.
Thanks,

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina