[Diabetes-talk] Allo

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Nov 21 23:06:26 UTC 2012

Doubting Thomas Question: How does she *know* that it is keeping her sugars
down? How does she know it isn't something else temporary or that she might
be feeling the effects of defecating herself silly so she's not eating as
much?

Dietary cause and effect determination is exceedingly tricky.

Put bluntly, there ain't no magic answers even though most diabetics seem
futily to keep seeking them.

Mike Freeman