[Diabetes-talk] question?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:45:32 UTC 2012

Sometimes sugars just fluctuate for no reason. You can follow the rules
by the book, and still they fluctuate. Speak with your doctor; perhaps a
change is needed. I will do exactly the same thing with my diet and
insulin and activity, and yet I go through times where my sugars just
switch and fluctuate. At these times, we adjust my pump settings, which
usually works. Nonetheless, diabetes can have a mind of its own despite
our best efforts.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: