[Diabetes-talk] Introduction and the first of many questions.

Julie Kline julie.kline at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 23:14:57 UTC 2012

Hi all, a couple of thoughts:  Mike, thank you for the book list.  I see
some materials on here I'd like to read too.  Thanks for putting it
together.
Sandy, welcome aboard.  While I'm in New York and not Iowa, I just wanted to
extend my congratulations to you on becoming their new DAN president.
Have a good night.
Julie