[Diabetes-talk] Introduction and the first of many questions.

Lynda Canaday lynda at samobile.net
Tue Oct 9 19:45:40 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

Wow!  What a list!  Thank you for your guidence and especially your
reassurance.  You have certainly given me a lot to read and I will be
heading to bard as soon as possible.  The books will keep me busy while
I recover from bronchitis for however long it takes to get over it.  I
will keep you posted on my progress with the books and my recuperation
from this illness.  Again, thank you for your answers to several of my
questions.  I will be back to post more as they come up.

--
Lynda Canaday, Dramatic Coloratura Soprano