[Diabetes-talk] Any suggestions???

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Oct 19 00:14:55 UTC 2012

Except for water, I was told not to eat or drink anything other than the
stuff you choke down to cause you to empty yourself out! Actually, I didn't
find the stuff that bad except it was rather salty -- or at least that's how
my taste buds interpreted the high mineral content in the stuff. I just
sucked the stuff down according to the schedule and made frequent trips to
the john which, of course, was the idea! As I say, although I know plenty of
folks who practically gag on the stuff, I didn't find it all that bad except
for the quantity one had to shclep down.

I'm glad you're doing this, though. But for a colonoscopy, I might not be a
cancer survivor.

Mike Freeman