[Diabetes-talk] Any suggestions???

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Oct 19 02:31:00 UTC 2012

Hey! Skip the coke; just drink the vodka!

They told me not to eat anything -- even broth or jello. And there are
different regimens, depending upon what stuff one is taking. I was done
gulping the stuff down by four of the morning I went in. I must have drunk a
gallon of that stuff.

HeyBern! Have Bill take some cellphone pictures of you in the process! Just
think of how much money we could raise for DAN by bidding on those pictures!
Or perhaps we could scalp you by having you bid to *not* give away the
pictures!

Mike