[Diabetes-talk] Accessible insulin pumps.

limestone lady limestonelady at samobile.net
Fri Oct 26 14:50:41 UTC 2012

My name is Linda, and I live in Canada, and hope to find some other
canadians here.
A friend of mine told me about this list, and that I might be able to
find answers to my questions here.
the subject line says it all I guess. I'm looking for info about blind
friendly insulin pumps, which can be had in Canada.
I may not have to go that route, but if I do, I want to be armed with
as much information as I can get.
I know that a few years ago, there was a review of a talking pump in
access world, but I guess it was too buggy, and must have been pulled
from the market.
Sure hope to get info here, and maybe, info about talking glucometers
available in Canada. I have one but it isn't completely accessible.
Linda.