[Diabetes-talk] Medicare & other insurance

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 17:34:35 UTC 2012

I need to get Medicare coverage by the end of this year due to
losing my husband's health insurance.  I feel I need to get a
supplementary  health insurance to help with my medications[I am on 15  scripts].  Any
advise on where to begin looking or which one covers the  most, but I don't
have to sell my Grand children to get it, please help me off  list.
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

I am 61 years old can I get these supplementary insurances?  I have  been
on Social Security disability for 15 years now.

Many thanks in advanced for your help.
Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com